If you are interested in downloading Quick Shortcut Maker Apk on your Android phone and want to learn how to download and install it, then you have landed right place because this is the official blog of the Quick Shortcut Maker Android Application and we will guide you with everything that is related to the application.
- 1 What is Quick Shortcut Maker?
- 2 Download QuickShortcutMaker Apk?
- 3 Installing Quick Shortcut Maker on Android
- 4 Features of Quick Shortcut Maker APK
- 5 How To Use Quick Shortcut Maker?
- 6 Wrapping It Up…
What is Quick Shortcut Maker?
Today we have come up with a very cool application for Android users which is known as QuickShortcutMaker. Quick Shortcut Maker is an excellent Android Application which allows you to add shortcuts to the apps so that you can do the things quickly on your smartphone.
As we know most of the Android users are interested in using some certain apps for most of their times. For example, I use Facebook and YouTube the most, suppose I love to see some particular channels on YouTube, and I don’t want to go to the homepage of YouTube and then search for that channel and open it. For this purpose, we can just create the shortcut of the Channel and then can open that shortcut from the home screen of the app. The same thing happens with the Facebook app and others.
In short: Quick Shortcut Maker helps you to create shortcuts in different games and apps so that you can do/reach the particular tasks/pages inside ay app quickly just by tapping the shortcut from the app drawer.
Details for Quick Shortcut Maker Apk
As you guys are just about to download the apk file of the QuickShortcutMaker so you should be aware of the important things about the application. The application package of this app is off just 2.02 MBs which makes it awesome. Because it is a compelling app with such a small size, there are a few more details that you can read in the below comments.
|Name||Quick Shortcut Maker|
Download QuickShortcutMaker Apk?
I know you were here to learn about the Quick Shortcut Maker App and are highly interested in downloading the application on your device. As is an excellent app which allows you to create shortcuts to the activities that are inside the other apps. Moreover, it also supports a few other features which will blow your mind, but for now, I am not going to discuss the highlights here.
Here I will tell you how can you download the application on your smartphone and how to install with (both with the Quick Shortcut Maker Apk Downloader & Google Play Store method). And I am damn sure you will love to use it.
Download Quick Shortcut Maker Apk
Those people who use an Android phone have to download the Apk file of the QuickShortcutMaker for downloading it on their smartphones, and if you also have a smartphone which operates on Android, then you can download the Apk file of the application from our download page.
Download QuickShortcutMaker iOS
There are a lot of people who use an iPhone. Since the operating system of the iPhone is iOS so the application package of Android apps cannot be installed on iOS devices. For install the Quick Shortcut Maker on your iPhone you have to download it for your iPhone from our iOS download page.
Installing Quick Shortcut Maker on Android
Here comes the hard work. I mean there are a lot of people who don’t know how can they install the applications from their app package file mean from the Apk files. People are also worried about the security of the app as mostly Apk files are infected with viruses that can cause severe damage to the data and the device of the users.
But here I am going to tell you two easy methods to install the Quick Shortcut Maker app on your smartphone easily without any problem of being infected by viruses.
Both of these methods to install QSM are very easy, and I am pretty much sure you will love following it.
Install QuickShortcutMaker from Play Store
Yes, read it right, Quick Shortcut Maker is available on the most prominent application store of the Android I mean on Google Play Store. As all of us know that Google Play Store is the most popular application store available for downloading the new and updated games and apps both free and paid. And the good news is you can also download the Quick Shortcut Maker directly from the Play Store without involving the Apk installation method.
To install the application on your device, you can follow the below steps;
- For installing the apps from the Google Play store, the first necessary thing is the Google Account so that you can access Play Store.
- Those people who are new to have to create a Google Play Store which is free and can be created within a few minutes.
- After adding a Google Account on your Android device open the Play Store and touch to the search bar and type Quick Shortcut Maker.
- From the search results, you have to tap on the application which is a free app.
- In the Quick Shortcut Maker page on Google Play Store, you will see app details like the number of download description and other things.
- Just tap on the Install button, and the application permissions box will open the tap on Accept to proceed.
- Quick Shortcut Maker will start downloading on your Android device once the app package is downloaded it will be installed automatically.
So, this was a straightforward and easy method to install the Quick Shortcut Maker on your Android device directly from the Google Play Store. I hope you have enjoyed it and now see the below way to learn install it from the Apk file.
Install QuickShortcutMaker from Apk File
The other method that I had talked to you I will be sharing with you is to install the application from the app package file. There are a few things that you need to keep in mind while installing the Application package file (Apk) on your Android device but you need not worry about anything.
Before we proceed, make sure you have downloaded the Apk file of the Quick Shortcut Maker from the download page on your device if not then first download the app.
First of all, you need to make sure you have enabled installations from unknown sources. To allow installations to you need to follow the below steps.
- Launch the Settings application from the app drawer on your Android device.
- Look for the Security in the option under the list of options you can find it scrolling a bit.
- Now you have to look for the installation from unknown sources.
- Toggle the OFF to ON, and you will see a warning message press the Okay button to dismiss the warning.
- That’s it you have successfully enabled installation from unknown sources.
Installing Apk File
Now you have enabled the installation of applications on your Android device from unknown sources so you can install the app by following the below steps;
- Launch the File Manager App on your smartphone you can use any file manager you like.
- Go to the downloads folder or to the location where you have downloaded the Quick Shortcut Maker Apk.
- Tap on it, and the application installation wizard will be opened.
- On the Next screen, press NEXT and then INSTALL button. The app will be installed on your device.
- Within a few seconds, the app will be installed on your Android device, and you can use it.
Features of Quick Shortcut Maker APK
Quick Shortcut Maker is not that much popular and why it would be as it is just an Application management app for Android users which helps you to create and open the shortcuts directly from the home screen or app drawer of your phone and in this way you can you can interact with the app contents more smoothly and efficiently.
As the application is just of few MBs and is also free to download, so people don’t expect that much features from the app. However, the application is a full-featured program for creating shortcuts for different apps, and it works very well too.
Moreover, Quick Shortcut Maker supports almost all Android devices and is more powerful then you may have thought off.
Let’s have a look at the features of the app.
- Quickly create the shortcuts in different apps and directly access the contents of that app without going through the full process.
- The shortcuts are meant to open certain activities or to do some actions and should not be counted as ordinary app shortcuts.
- Quick Shortcut Maker supports almost all the apps and games and provides you a list of activities whose shortcuts can be created.
- You are allowed to create multiple shortcuts from the same application which can perform a different task as defined while creating shortcuts.
- By utilizing the search bar, you can look for the apps by typing their name and shortcuts to the system apps can also be created.
- The “Try” feature is the added option which allows you to check the shortcuts in this way you can quickly verify whether the shortcut will work or not.
Okay, guys, these were a few silent features of the Quick Shortcut Maker, and I hope you will enjoy using it. For further exploring the application you have to install it on your device so that you can see how it works at your end.
How To Use Quick Shortcut Maker?
QuickShortcutMaker is very easy to use the app and it also doesn’t require much powerful Android device and can be installed on any smartphone running Android OS but the version of Android must be 1.6 or later. At this time you will not find even a single smartphone running Android 1.6 or later because these devices were launched almost a decade ago. It means almost everyone can use the QuickShortcutMaker App.
Till now, we have discussed a lot about the Quick Short Cut Maker Apk and you will be aware of what is does but you should know how to use it. That’s why here I am going to describe how can you use it on your Android device.
- First of all, make sure you have successfully installed it on your device once done open it from the app drawer.
- Upon launching Quick Shortcut Maker you can see its simple but easy to use interface and I am sure you will like it.
- The home screen is divided into four different tab which includes the Activity, Applications, Favorites, and History.
- You can find all the installed and system apps of your smartphone in the Activity Tab.
- To create a shortcut inside any app click on the drop-down icon and a list of activities that can be performed will be shown.
- For checking what any specific activity will do simply tap on its icon within the app if it works fine tap on the “Create”
- In this way, a shortcut the specified activity will be created on the home screen with an icon of the app
So, it was the simple and easy way to test and then create activities in Android using the Quick Shortcut Maker app. I love to use the Quick Shortcut Maker as it helps me to do the tasks or to open specified pages or tab in any application installed on my device very easily.
Wrapping It Up…
Quick Shortcut Maker is an outclass app for creating shortcuts to different custom and system application. By utilizing this app you can save a lot of time of yours and it is also helpful because you can access different activities of your installed app with just one tap.
If you have any questions about the Qucik Shortcut Maker then you can contact me at any time I will be very happy to give you replies to your queries.