Quick Shortcut Maker is an awesome application for creating shortcuts to the different actions and activities that can be performed by any other app installed on your Android device.
The working of the QuickShortcutMaker is very simple and using it you can save a lot of your time that you may have to do in performing the certain actions on certain apps.
However, if you have not installed it and want to know how to install the Quick Shortcut Maker Apk on your Android device then on this page I will guide you with an easy to follow and step by step method.
Before we start our today’s guide I will cover a few basic terms about the Quick Shortcut Maker Apk which you should know.
- 1 What is Quick Shortcut Maker?
- 2 How to Install Quick Shortcut Maker on Android?
- 3 Wrapping it Up…
What is Quick Shortcut Maker?
Quick Shortcut Maker is an Android application that was designed to create the shortcuts on the home screen or on the app drawer for the activities and options that are inside other apps (installed on your smartphone). Using it you can simply test and then create shortcuts which can be accessed directly from the home screen of your smartphone. In this way, you don’t need to open any particular application and to perform certain steps.
How to Install Quick Shortcut Maker on Android?
There are two methods to install the Quick Shortcut Maker on any Android device below I am going to share both of the methods one of them is by using the Google Play Store while the other one is by Apk file of the app.
Manually Install Quick Shortcut Maker Apk on Android
Installing the Quick Shortcut Maker Apk on Android device is very easy but as most of the people out there have never used the application package file of any app for installing it on their smartphones so they find themselves in a fix while installing an Apk file.
Here on this guide, I have divided the whole process in a very simple and easy to follow steps so that you can install the application easily.
Let’s follow the steps to proceed;
Step 1: Enable Installations
You may be aware of the fact that the installation of the applications on Android devices is not allowed from sources other than Google Play Store. It means you can only install the application on your phone directly from the Google Play store.
This precaution has been implemented to prevent the installations of unknown and unwanted apps on your smartphone from bad sources.
In order to install the Quick Shortcut Maker App on your Android device, we have to turn on the installations from unknown sources so that you can install Quick Shortcut Maker Apk on your smartphone.
Follow the below steps to enable installations;
- Firstly, launch the settings applications from the app drawer.
- Now if you are using the Android 6.0 or any earlier version then find the Security options.
- While if you are using Android 7.0 or later then find advanced settings and then security settings.
- After it, you have to find the Installations from unknown sources.
- Once you find it simply enable the installations from unknown sources upon enabling you will see a warning message so simply tap on Okay button.
Step 2: Download Quick Shortcut Maker Apk
For installing the Application on your smartphone you need to download the Apk file too, as you also want to download the Quick Shortcut Maker Application package file (apk) on your smartphone so I have given the download links below.
As you are about to download it on your smartphone you may be worried about the security well for the peace of your mind I would like to say that you will be downloading this Apk file directly from the Google Drive servers which are 100% save and scans all the applications before you download it on your smartphone.
Moreover, the application is of just 2 MBs and it really doesn’t require you to buy it as the app is 100% free.
Step 3: Installing the App
Now that you have successfully completed the two steps that were enabling installations from unknown sources and downloading the Application package file (Quick Shortcut Maker Apk) on your smartphone. So, now we can proceed and can follow the steps to learn how to install the Quick Shortcut Maker Apk on your Android device.
Simply follow the below steps to proceed;
- Once you have downloaded the Apk file of the Quick Shortcut Maker you have to open the File Manager. You can use any file manager like ES File Manager or the default one.
- Now Go to the download folder or to the folder where you all downloaded files or saved, by default the files are saved in the Downloads folder.
- Find the Apk file which you had downloaded in the step no. 2 and tap on it.
- By doing so the application installation wizard will be launched and will ask you to accept permissions of the Quick Shortcut Maker.
- Accept the permissions by tapping on the Next button and then for installing it press the Install button.
- Quick Shortcut Maker Apk file will be installed on your Android device within a few seconds based on the RAM of your smartphone.
Install Quick Shortcut Maker through Play Store
By using the Google Play Store we can install the Quick Shortcut Maker app very easily and the process is also very simple and easy.
Simply follow the steps given below to learn how to install apps on Android using Play Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Quick Shortcut Maker.
- Tap on the Install button.
- The application will be downloaded and then installed.
That’s it, it was a very simple and easy method to download and install the app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
Wrapping it Up…
So, guys, this was the last step which you have followed and now you will be able to use it. If you don’t know how to use the Quick Shortcut Maker App then you can read our guide on how to use the QuickShortcutMaker App on Android devices for creating shortcuts.
I hope you liked our today’s guide, if you have any questions then you can ask your questions in the comments section or just contact us by using the contact page.